GoGeo Limited Paratransit Service
NEW: Seniors age 65 and older who reside in the Georgetown service area can now bypass the eligibility process and sign up for our GoGeo limited paratransit service with a phone call. If you are a current limited paratransit customer or age 65 and older, you will not be required renew your eligibility.
The City’s limited paratransit service, which is run by CARTS as a subcontractor for CapMetro, provides curb-to-curb service from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Eligible riders pay $2 each way and must make a reservation by 4 p.m. the previous day. Reservations can be made online here or by calling 512-478-RIDE (7433).
Eligibility and screening for the limited paratransit services are provided, through a paper application, by the Capital Area Rural Transportation System. Click here for the PDF application. Georgetown residents age 65 and older do not have eligibility requirements.
Holiday Notice: GoGeo limited paratransit service will not operate on the following holidays in 2023:
- Jan. 2 (Monday) New Year’s Day
- Jan. 16 (Monday) Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Feb. 20 (Monday) Presidents’ Day
- April 7 (Friday) Good Friday
- May 29 (Monday) Memorial Day
- July 4 (Tuesday) Independence Day
- Sept. 4 (Monday) Labor Day
- Nov. 23 (Thursday) Thanksgiving Day
- Nov. 24 (Friday) Thanksgiving holiday
- Dec. 25 (Monday) Christmas Day
- Dec. 26 (Tuesday) Christmas holiday
- Jan. 1, 2024 (Monday) New Year’s Day
Who can Ride?
Limited paratransit service is available to qualified people with disabilities and seniors age 65 and older living within the Georgetown service area. View a map of Georgetown service area.
How to Ride?
Eligible riders must make a reservation by 4 p.m. the previous day. Reservations can be made online here or by calling 512-478-RIDE (7433). If you are mobility impaired the driver will assist you.
What does it Cost?
One-way fares are $2. There are no reduced fares.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.